For the past two weeks, I have had the priveledge of wearing this lovely accessory.
**Click here to see the bracelet. I tried to insert the picture, but for some reason it was not working.**
I have more than enjoyed this time and was made to feel very special by my wonderful friends.
As you might imagine, I faithfully wore the Special Siggie bracelet daily and with much enthusiasm. That got me thinking about what all this bracelet and I went through together.
I wore the bracelet to:
-a beautiful wedding
Hunter and Becca got married the first weekend in April. It was a beautiful wedding! Seriously, everything was picture perfect and I had so much fun. I am so grateful that I got to be a part of their special day.
-two job fairs
Before the wedding festivities got started on Saturday, I went to my first job fair. It was a little bit overwhelming, but I didn't really know what to expect. I had some good conversations and gained valuable experience. The second job fair was here in Abilene, and I was grateful to know what was going on.
-teach school for 6 days
I love my student teaching placement! With each day I am more and more convinced that I will cry on my last day. I really don't like to cry in public. Only 10 days left so I'll keep you posted on what happens.
-go apartment shopping
Kylie and I looked at several apartments in Dallas on Good Friday. It was fun to look, but weird to think that we will really be living in one of them in the next month.
-LTC festivities
Since third grade, I have been involved in Leadership Training for Christ. (Think UIL meets Sunday School.) My mom "coaches" the Bible Bowl teams. There were four teams, and they did a great job! Our team of first-timers got gold medals. It's really cute to see them take such pride in and have such enthusiasm for what they have learned.
-Easter
It was great to be at church at Landmark. I hadn't been there since before Sing Song, and I always enjoy seeing everyone. It was a great morning. Afterward, we had a wonderful lunch at the Petroleum Club. I ate way too much but that's nothing new.
When I look back at the recap, I amazed by how many major life events are coming up- a new place to live, a job, etc. It's fun but mostly surreal.
No comments:
Post a Comment